Nov 11, 2018
Last week we asked the question: WHY do we sabotage our own business dreams? Today we're coming back to you with a special weekend-edition response to that - giving you 5 of our best ways we've found to NOT sabotage our dreams. Below is the quote we were speaking of from Marianne Williamson that helps us so much in this regard. Also, we'll include the link to the original video below for your convenience. Cheers and let us know how you combat this in your own world!
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
....keep shining. Be authentic.
5 TIPS COVERED IN THIS VIDEO:
1. Be sagacious about criticism
2. Keep a Success Journal (or Kudos Folder) - record your wins! Remind yourself of what you're good at.
3. Outsource & Learn (ways to deal with your own shortcomings / weaknesses). Acting like we know it all / enough will sabotage us, stagnate our growth.
4. Try a Kanban Board for combating the attractiveness and allure of perceived fires + eliminate excuses. Time-tracking and budget-checks are also a good thing to do (where we spend our time and money says a lot about our actual priorities in life). First Things First!
First Things First
The 4-Hour Work Week
The ONE Thing
5. Remember we were MADE to shine. Our playing small does not serve the world. Whenever you need to be reminded of this, re-read the quote above and internalize that for yourself. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
📽 WHY WE SABOTAGE OUR OWN BUSINESS DREAMS:
📗 RECEIVE YOUR FREE "AUTHENTIC MARKETING MAGIC" EBOOK
Free to our followers now through the end of the year (2018) only.
💡 SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL
✉ SIGNUP FOR ADS EMAILS
GET YOUR MARKETING PLAN TOGETHER FOR 2019:
📽Part 1: Getting Your Marketing Plan Together for 2019 (Business
📽 Part 2: Your Marketing Plan for 2019
Remembering WHO you are, WHO you serve plus doing a competitor refresh.
📽 Part 3: Your Marketing Plan for 2019
Incorporating the 7P's of Marketing in your plan
📽 Part 4: Your Marketing Plan for 2019
How MUCH to spend, WHERE to spend it and HOW to track it.
VIDEOS TO CHECK OUT:
How to Find the Target Audience for My Small Business
How to Create a POWERFUL Business Name: https://youtu.be/7i3z4Zjaokg
How REAL Businesses Can Get 200+ YouTube Subscribers (in 5
✏️ Download our ADS YouTube Checklist
ADS PLAYLISTS TO CHECK OUT:
🎙CHECK OUT OUR ADS PODCAST ON ITUNES:
Andrea D. Smith, The ADS Agency
Marketing & Branding Tips for Entrepreneurs & Career Professionals
"BossaBossa" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
SoundCloud: Epic Inspirational by AShamaluevMusic
*The links to recommended books above are affiliate links to Amazon. If you choose to purchase these books, we will receive a small commission - which does not effect your purchase price. Thank you for your support!